The sofa is home furniture that has an important role. Usually, the sofa will be installed in rooms such as the living room or family room. In addition to functioning as a seat, the sofa can also function as a sweetener of the room.
Well, the selection of sofas especially for the living room cannot be arbitrary, considering the living room is the front room which gives the first impression for guests who visit the house. Especially if the living room in your house is not too wide.
To get around your narrow living room, some of the minimalist sofa models that we have collected can be used as inspiration.
1. The idea of a sofa with an elongated model with a selection of bright and natural colors to give a broad impression of the living room.
2. The idea of a sofa with dark colors, but choose the shape L to give an open impression. You can also add a light colored carpet to balance it.
3. Ideas Bamboo legged guest chairs with leather-coated seats look classic but still look elegant. You can choose a seat with a diverse number of seats.
4. The idea of a sofa with soft colors like pink to show the impression of a more feminine living room.
5. A sleek sofa model with high legs so that your narrow living room will look wider.
6. The idea of a brightly colored sofa does not merely use monochrome colors, this bright sofa is also able to disguise the size of a narrow living room.
7. The idea of a guest chair with bamboo woven accents for a traditional and antique look. You can also add curtains and a white sofa cushion to perfect it.
8. The idea of a sofa with color matching the color of the wall of the staircase will make harmony in the living room.
9. The idea of a sofa by combining complementary colors on a small sofa that will make a dynamic and elegant impression in your narrow living room.
10. The idea of a sofa with a neutral-colored flat model is quite effective to function as a partition if your living room is directly adjacent to another room.